Ok, the other day I got a link to this trailer and I think by watching it my life was shortened. I think I had multiple heart attacks and was pulling out my hair. This trailer was incredible. Now, I’m posting these impressions and theories on this trailer for Vol. 3 before playing Vol. 2. It’s ok if I get some spoilers for Vol. 2 but don’t go and give me the entire script. HOWEVER! Once Vol. 3 is released in Japan I will have absolute ZERO tolerance for ANY spoilers regarding Vol. 3. This trailer is as far as I’m going in terms of spoielrs for Vol. 3 and will not tolerant any other spoilers from anyone who has played the game after it has come out in Japan and before I have played it. So, untill Vol. 3 is released adn there are clear spoilers and not just theories, pour your souls out here on what you think about the trailer :D
- We see a scene from Vol. 2 where Ovan reveals what’s in his arm. Which is out of his shoulder an AIDA tentacle thing is growing. He then attacks with three weapons making a sign around Haseo. Haseo is freaking out, confused and shocked.
- We see a quick flashback to vol. 1 where Ovan is helping Haseo up after he is first PKâ€™d when he first plays the game.
- We see a pile of books in a white room. The camera zooms out and we see someone with crazy white hair sitting in a wheelchair in the white room that has several books. A sign on the floor and a broken away piece of the floor reeling blue glowing space.
- We see Haseo, Kite (Tri Edge), Pai, Endrance, Atoli, and Sakubo all walking forward together towards the serpent of knowledge.
- We see some quick shots of something, then a shot of a spear or blade in the air pointing downwards.
- We see the unknown with white hair in the cathedral facing the altar and then turning to look behind him.
- We see Haseo looking surprised.
- We se a shot of what is maybe Sakaki with his eyes closed.
- Some other really fast shots.
- Thereâ€™s an explosion of AIDA.
- We then see a huge sphere thing moving slowing and a metropolis like setting where it apparently is.
- We see Kuhn, Endrance, and Sakubo together all looking shocked at something above.
- Ovan screaming as AIDA engulfs him.
- Atoli screaming in desperation.
- Taihaku looking down on something.
- Pai looking surprised.
- Haseo screaming, holding a powered up bracelet like data drain thing on his arm ready to attack.
- Thereâ€™s a black version of Skeith glowing red that puts his hand out, perhaps facing off against Haseo.
- We see some white thing holding a huge sphere with a canon like thing on it.
- We see several flying things.
- Ovan looks at the camera.
- We then hear a deep growl and four glowing lights appear. The thing moves away from the camera revealing the lights are on some kind of surface. Obviously Cubia.
- We see Haseo standing alone in a large white plane.
- We see a close-up of Haseoâ€™s face, a junk missing filled with static.
- We see a shot of Haseoâ€™s face being engulfed by AIDA. We then see him being struck by the AIDA and falling down, lying on the floor static’ing out.
- We see Haseo in his third form holding his head while AIDA surrounds him.
- We see a close-up of his face and he has symbols over his face like he is transforming, then the white of his eyes turn black.
- We see a quick glimpse at Haseo glowing in some white outfit.
- We see Ovan and there is a white glow in front of him, the white glow then explodes.
- We see Haseo getting new marks on his cheeks, symbolizing his Xth form.
- We see Haseo in third form looking at someone in a spotlight who is glowing and holding up something. It looks to be Haseo in Xth form.
- Haseo is floating in darkness and a light appears before him.
- We see a close-up of all of Haseo in his Xth form, white and glowing.
- Two colored rings appear around a glow.
- We see Haseo standing in his Xth for in a white room with some blue rings in the background.
- We see a gameplay shot of Haseo pulling out his Xth form weapons, two guns.
- There are some gameplay shots of Haseo fighting enemies with his guns.
- We see a shot from first person looking at party members. The shots are: Shino and Tabby, Natsume and Piros, Balmung and Endrance, Sakubo and Atoli, Orca and Yowkow, Yata and Pai, Bordeaux and Fire Guy, Kuhn and Anteras, Silabus and Gaspard, Zelkova and Kaede, Sakubo and Kite.
- More gameplay shots.
- We see Haseo in a dark plane, creating a bracelet data drain shot. He charges forward and shoots the data drain.
- We hear everyone saying I am here Skeith all together. A new version of Skeith appears, white with kind of wing like things.
- Skeith fights against some white creature.
- We see a shot of Online Jack. Jack, the school teacher, and someone else are staring at a screen. We see shots of explosions and care pile ups. Then back with Jack a screen says Rebirth and there is a huge glow and explosion of light.
- We see Haseo in 3rd form looking at the cathedral. We then see other various quick shots of vol. 1 and 2.
- We then see a shot of someone in a wheelchair with long white hair. The hair strands are long and a piece is in front of her face.
- We see Haseo in a plane with Skeith symbols around him.
- We see Atoli and Kuhn looking up.
- We hear everyone yelling Haseo, while these shots run by: Kuhn with symbols around him, Shino standing in the cathedral, close up of Haseo in Xth form, Haseo screaming, Endrance with symbols, Shino again, Ovanâ€™s face, the new Skeith, Atoli with symbols around her.
- We see Shino at the altar and she turns and says thank you to Haseo.
- We see Haseo eye opening, and he makes a stance in his Xth form with his guns, blue glowing energy around him.
One huge big thing is of course Cubia. Itâ€™s obvious that those red lights were Cubia; his groan was the same too. However, that rally brings forth the question of why the hell is Cubia there. Cubia was always the anti existence of something in the previous games, which was the bracelet. Is Cubia still an anti existence? If so, to what? It could be that he I still the anti existence of the bracelet, because we do see Haseo able to use data drain while not in Skeith form. Or it could be something much more complicated like the anti existence of AIDA or Haseo himself.
The wheelchair person, who the hell is it? Some people were saying that it could be Gabi or Zelkova. Now, not having played Vol. 2 I donâ€™tâ€™ really see where they got that from. Itâ€™s a possibility, which means those two would get more character development in two to lead to this. Iâ€™m not really sure what it is, because first off they didnâ€™t show it doing much. The one part Iâ€™m confused about is that I believe the wheel chaired one is the same one shown early in the trailer in the cathedral, standing up. So Iâ€™m a bit confused on that part.
Tabby is back! I was really hoping she would be back, because itâ€™s not like she died like Phyllo did. I just hope they bring back Touta and Saburou. The party shots were really very interesting. Now, there is a possibility that those were all after beating the game, which means they are just kind of bonus. Yet if not, that leaves a lot of questions. First off Shino was with Tabby, so does Shino come back in the middle of the game then? If not hen it defiantly leads to the idea that these are just bonuses. We also see all of the Azure Knights. I think itâ€™s obvious that Tri Edge is Kite himself, same with the other two. They are in your party so that means apparently you understood who they really are and stop trying to kill Kite and have him join you. Iâ€™m really confused as to why the hell they showed Natsume. You know, the very minor background party member in the first games? The Twin bladeâ€¦yeah…her. Wth!? First off she was NEVER important, not like Mistral or Wiseman were, second they restarted the game so did she make a character just like it? We also see her with Piros, not this could be the original one from the first games or the new one in G.U. Or those two could be the same person which is very likely. As to why the hell you are with Bordeaux, Zelkova and some of those minor ones, I have no idea.
The new Skeith. Now that looks cool. From the trailer, the Impression I got was that the new form was some kind of joint effort between everyone. We heard them all yell I am here Skeith, and so itâ€™s almost like all of them together are that new form. It looks really cool, and very different. Which kind of fits since Haseoâ€™s Xth form is very different as well.
Haseoâ€™s Xth form raises another question, how the hell does he get it? Itâ€™s obviously something abnormal; first off a normal Multi Weapon class only gets three forms which are chosen at character development. So that means that his Xth form is something that isnâ€™t normalâ€¦so how does he get it?
I thought it was cool to see Taihaku. I donâ€™t know what happens to him in Vol. 2 but heâ€™s briefly in Vol. 1 and there was even a small hint towards Roots because Haseo thought he remembered him from somewhere. However that shot of him I the trailer made him look almost evil so Iâ€™m really wondering where he comes into play.
Also, how exactly is Haseo able to use Data Drain without Skeith now? Is it just part of his Xth form o can he use it in 3rd form as well. If so, then how the hell does he gain that ability? Does Kite give him his bracelet or something?